Sunday, October 7, 2012

Tool organization day

With the "blizzard" behind us (we only got a dusting, but it was nasty weather Thursday and Friday), I decided it was time to organize all my tools. See, I've never been very organized in general, and my tools have definitely suffered. They have stayed in the unheated garage all winter in the past, and gotten separated or lost in several projects. With Big Red needing new tool purchases recently, and in the future, I decided it was time to gather everything up and try to get organized. Here's the "pile" as it sits.



That's an old Craftsman tool box I've had since I was a kid, and several boxes of tools that came up when my Father visited several weeks ago. There are still a few items that didn't fit in the box, so am considering my expansion options. Portability needs to be an option without a heated garage, but consolidation would be nice too.

No comments:

Post a Comment