Friday, November 30, 2012

Early Christmas

My father called me a couple days ago, saying that he had found my Christmas present, but since it's too large for me to carry back home on the plane when I visit, he wanted to see if they had it in stock by me, so he could just send the money for me to buy. After a bit of back and forth (it wasn't in stock at my store), he decided to just buy it and have me wait for when they drive up in the Spring. So, now I'm waiting on the present and a nice bench vice that was my Grandfathers, but at 70 lbs, won't be a carry-on item either.

So, what am I getting? An air compressor! Like I noted earlier, having not done much in the line of working on cars and trucks, I simply don't have many of the tools necessary to finish my work on Big Red, so help in that direction is certainly appreciated. Now, to wait 6 months to put it to use....

Waiting for me - just 10 short hours drive away.

No comments:

Post a Comment