Wednesday, April 3, 2013

More shiny stuff - and - 2 months early?!?!

With Spring reluctant to arrive (my god - minus four wind chill yesterday? In April?), I've been slowly working on polishing the stainless grill pieces for Big Red, and am now nearly half done:

Shiny on the left, dull & tarnished on the right

Some of the "done" ones will need a second polish with my Nevr Dull, with some stubborn tarnish spots, but good progress has been made.

Also, when the mail came today, I got a big surprise... Big Red's title!


If you remember this post, and this one, you'll recall that I noted the Minnesota DMV quoted me 3 months for my title. Hmm... that entry is dated March 2nd... Today is April 3rd... Too late for an April Fools Day joke. Can it mean that they're running early? A nice surprise to say the least.

1 comment:

  1. Keep posting, I need to know all this stuff for when I get my KB.

    ReplyDelete