Saturday, August 11, 2012

It's here!

We sold my 1989 F250 this morning, which is good, because it allowed me to pay for the new arrival. Plus, we were back to a two vehicle family for about an hour and a half...

Mike, the guy I bought the International KB6 arrived early today. He was supposed to be here around 11:30 am, but got into town around 9:45 - not that I'm complaining. He said that he could only go around 50 mph the whole way. Once he got here and found my place, we took our time and rolled the one and a half ton truck slowly and safely into my driveway and into the garage. It's a bit taller than I was initially told, so we'll have to figure that out, but it's here, and the real work begins...

"The Truck" arrives

Um, where are we putting this?

Almost there!

We're seriously pushing this 10,000 lb truck?!?!

My wife Betty and Great Dane Mauser enjoy a break
Here's the full album from delivery, since I'm not putting up all 57 photos. The first few items on the list will be to remove the grain box and sell it for scrap, use the proceeds for a new battery, fluids, spark plugs and a new master cylinder. Hopefully that will get her going down the road. If not, we'll figure out what else needs to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment