Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Research

I spent most of yesterday on my Honey-do list, but when I wasn't working on that, I was researching 6 volt group 2 batteries, floor jacks and jack stands and air compressors. As I said when I started, this is most definitely a learning experience, and since I haven't done work like this before, I don't have all the tools necessary.

I also took pictures of the interior and engine compartment:









I checked the oil, and it looks darn near new. Now that could be some settling, with thinner oil towards the top and glop in the oil pan. I want to check the air cleaner today or tomorrow as well.

Also, my Father called and asked several questions about the tires, the box and more. We also emailed back and forth several times about tools. It's pretty neat to see him get excited about my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment