Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Holy hot!

It's a hot one out there. Not hot like most of the country has been this summer, but darn hot for this far north, pushing 90 today. I was thinking of doing one of those "remove stuff" tasks (the chrome/stainless or flatbed screws), but I'd rather not work outside in the heat. There's a reason I live "up north."

So, here are a few pictures I've found the last few days of other KB-6's out there. It seems clear to me that the truck looks best in the "and black" color scheme, rather than monochromatic. I briefly entertained painting Big Red green, since that's my favorite color, but aren't all IHC's supposed to be red? Not to mention that I'd have to change the truck's name again...

Green and black is a nice combo
All green is okay
Another red and black - the selected color combo for "Big Red"
All red? a bit much...

No comments:

Post a Comment