Monday, August 27, 2012

No post yesterday? What?!?!

Well, it finally happened. I missed a day on this blog. If you read often, be prepared for that to happen quite a bit more often in the future, as things are going to start getting more busy the next few weeks. School is starting back up and that means I start driving school bus every day; High School sports start, so I broadcast games on the radio; not to mention everything my family gets involved with...

So, with that said, I did actually get something Big Red related done. I had a box of the stainless grille ribs in the living room that my wife told me needed to be put away. I have a work bench in the basement where I'll be working on the chrome and stainless parts over the winter, so took the box there. I happened to have some Nevr Dull from another project, so decided I'd give it a try on one of the dented grille ribs. Wow -  what a difference! It was a quick job with a small amount of the wadding, so I can imagine that putting in some real time and effort will provide a very nice result. plus, the price (less than $5 a can) sounds better than getting it professionally done.

The left side, as removed from Big Red - the right, dented side, as cleaned with Nevr Dull

No comments:

Post a Comment